The Embra VS60-V2 Patient Monitor Features:
- High resolution 10 inch color screen
- No fan design
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
The Embra VS60-V2 Patient Monitor is one of the premium diagnostic units offered by Embra Medical. We promise reliable reports, a range of trustworthy parameters, and accurate data algorithms while remaining affordable and cost-effective. Embra also provides a full range of parts and accessories to support our new monitoring equipment. Our primary focus is complete patient monitoring accuracy, and we designed our units and accessories to meet and surpass this high standard.
If you need help finding the correct unit for your specific needs, or need help ordering compatible replacement parts or accessories, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable customer service. We are happy to assist you in maintaining and prolonging the life of your unit!
Embra Medical is happy to offer fast troubleshooting, repairs, and scheduled preventive maintenance through our official service partner, ReNew Biomedical. ReNew is an ISO 13485-Certified full-service depot with factory-trained biomedical technicians with all the relevant certifications and qualifications. We trust only ReNew to get the job done right, every time.
Embra Medical also offers ECGs, Vital Signs Monitors, Dopplers, and Pulse Oximeters. Each modality includes various units tailored to different clinical environments and a range of parameters and ad-ons. No matter what your need, Embra has a solution ready for you.