The Embra VS30 Vital Signs Monitor is an excellent value for anyone that has a need for continuous monitoring, even the base model includes features such as:
- 5.7 inch color screen
- Backlight Control and Standby Mode for Power Saving
- Display Numeric and Waveform Information Simultaneously
- Nurse Call
- PR Measurement (from SpO2/NiBP)
- Tread table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- Real-time waveform printing
- USB data storage and preview
- Powerful Storage Capacity
- Built-in Lithium Ion Battery for Long Hours of Continuous Working
This purchase includes the standard accessories for operation out of the box:
- A Reusable Adult SpO2 Sensor
- An Adult Cuff (25cm-35cm)
- An NiBP Tube (3m) with connector
- A Power Cord (USA)
- A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- A Ground Cable
- A User Manual
This VS30 Vital Signs Monitor is one of the premium diagnostic units offered by Embra Medical. We promise reliable reports, a range of trustworthy parameters, and accurate data algorithms while remaining affordable and cost-effective. Embra also provides a full range of parts and accessories to support our new monitoring equipment. Our primary focus is complete patient monitoring accuracy, and we designed our units and accessories to meet and surpass this high standard.
If you need help finding the correct unit for your specific needs, or need help ordering compatible replacement parts or accessories, don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable customer service. We are happy to assist you in maintaining and prolonging the life of your unit!
Embra Medical is happy to offer fast troubleshooting, repairs, and scheduled preventive maintenance through our official service partner, ReNew Biomedical. ReNew is an ISO 13485-Certified full-service depot with factory-trained biomedical technicians with all the relevant certifications and qualifications. We trust only ReNew to get the job done right, every time.
Embra Medical also offers ECGs, Vital Signs Monitors, Dopplers, and Pulse Oximeters. Each modality includes various units tailored to different clinical environments and a range of parameters and add-ons. No matter what your need, Embra has a solution ready for you.