Our service and maintenance offerings include:
- Troubleshooting through our customer service line.
- Teletech to get you immediately in touch with an experienced biomedical technician.
- On-Site Service via our traveling depot that performs service across the country.
- Access to our asset management portal, which can allow you to track multiple outposts, regulate hundreds of units, schedule maintenance, track work orders, and much more.
- Free unit evaluation/estimate, and free return shipping after repairs.
- Each unit is serviced by a certified biomedical technician. Each unit meets Embra Medical and FDA specifications.
Fill out the form below and a ReNew technician will reach out to you shortly. Call Embra’s customer service if you have questions about warranty, need a replacement unit, or need a rush repair. We have both remote and on-site technical support, meaning we can ship your units here or repair them at your site.