With your purchase of the MX12 Patient Monitor you will receive:
- 10 x Disposable Adult ECG Electrodes
- 1 x Reusable 2.5m Adult SpO2 Finger Sensor
- 1 x Reusable Adult, 27cm-35cm, NIBP Cuff
- 1 x NIBP Tube
- 1 x 2-pin Adult skin temperature probe (10K/25°C)
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (10.8V, 2550mAh)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Potential Equalization Conductor
The MX12 Patient Monitor fulfills primary clinical requirements in various environments including emergency rooms, general wards, rehabilitation centers, cardiac intensive care units, and in-hospital transfer units. The X12 comes equipped with a unique 3/5-lead system with automatic chest lead identification, making cardiac monitoring more flexible. iSEAPTM ECG monitoring algorithm with 33 types of arrhythmia detections. SEMIP® ECG diagnosis algorithm with 208 findings.
Dual dust filter design makes no blockage inside and provides accurate NIBP readings. Unique cleaning mode for routine maintenance. iCUFSTM algorithm with smart deflation technology.
iMAT algorithm with motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance. Reference reading of Perfusion Index (PI) from 0 to 10 according to perfusion changes. Simultaneous measurements of SpO2 and NIBP of the same limb.