- Offset connector mitigates the impact on signal quality from external forces like pulling of lead wires and pressure on electrodes
- Offset connector allows the user to connect and disconnect the lead wire without applying pressure to the patient or the sensor area, which reduces the risk of gel spreading and adhesive detachment from skin
- Conductive wet gel lowers skin impedance effectively and immediately
- Wet gel optimizes contact between skin and electrode
- Adhesive is gentle to the skin and suitable for short-term application
- Ag/AgCl sensor ensures stable signal quality
- Visible release liner can help prevent medical accidents for both users and patients
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs including Blue Sensor R. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!