The Embra P-100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring from spot checks to continuous monitoring. All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review and printing.
Your purchase of the Embra Medical P-100B is covered by a 3-year warranty, the purchase also includes:
- P-100B Pulse Oximeter Unit
- 1 Alkaline Battery
- 1 Reference Card, English
- 1 Hard Case
- 1 Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor
- 1 Use Manual, English
The P-100B Pulse Oximeter has the following Features:
- FDA Approved
- LCD display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- SpO2 and Pulse rate measurement
- Display numeric and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life – up to 48 hours on 4 AA or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review and printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Pitch Tone
Embra Medical offers a number of accessories for purchase with our Embra P-100B Pulse Oximeter. Look at our full list of Pulse Oximeter Accessories here.
Embra Medical also offers ECGs, Vital Signs Monitors, and Dopplers. Each modality includes a variety of units tailored to different clinical environments and a range of parameters and ad-ons. No matter what your need, Embra has a solution ready for you.